The admin/secretarial staff will be responsible for dealing with administration in the school including organizing lunches, school buses, dealing with clients and documentation and filing duties. The admin staff may also be required to deal face to face with parents and students on a day to day basis
- Experience in office administration
- Good communication skills and a positive and caring approach
- Respect for diversity (gender, religion, culture and race)
- A proven track record of ability in office admin
- A willingness to deal directly with clients using both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- A love of children
Please send your CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org We apologise, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sekolah Bogor Raya is an equal opportunities employer.