- At least 3 years experience in auto parts assembly operations.
- Preferably mechanical or electrical engineering graduate.
- Preferably with background in automotive parts operations.
Personal Skills, Attributes:
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related Windows applications.
- Good leadership skills and team player.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Familiar with International/automotive Quality Systems such as TS 16949.
- Knowledge in interiors products and manufacturing.
- Can read/understand technical drawing and specifications.
- Knowledge in APQP and product development process.
- Strong background in mechanical design and applications.
- Good in planning and work optimization.
- Strong problem solving discipline and six sigma.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good knowledge in auto parts assembly engineering and processes.
- Knowledge on Big 3 requirements as advantage.
Key Leadership Standards:
- Foster a Safe and Healthy Environment.
- Demonstrates Business Knowledge.
- Demonstrates Accountability.
- Communicate Effectively.
Please apply with a detailed resume, photograph, at least two referrals, and salary details current and expected to: