GEOPHYSICIST SEISMIC-Degree (WEST JAVA)
Summary of Job / Qualification :
- Chevron Indonesia seeks a high-caliber, experienced Indonesian National Geophysicist with proven leadership and skills in seismic data processing.
- The selected candidate will have a track-record of leading 3D seismic processing projects. She/he will work in Chevron's Jakarta Seismic Data Processing Center with a team of 6 processors plus support technicians.
- Seismic projects will include marine and land processing from Chevron and partner's operations in Sumatra, Kalimantan, West Papua, and Natuna Sea.
Responsibilities for this position :
- Provide strong seismic analysis and problem solving skills to identify challenges and design optimized workflows for high quality processing and imaging.
- Provide hands on seismic data processing, and quality control of land, marine, transition zone and ocean bottom cable seismic data.
- Plan and manage 3D seismic processing projects, including hardware, software and manpower resource requirements.
- Mentor geophysical staff (experienced processors) in seismic data processing especially noise and water bottom multiple elimination, velocity model building, and pre-stack time and depth imaging.
- Provide technical input to vendor processing contracts and provide quality control of vendor processing.
- Handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelor's Degree in Geophysics, Physics, Geology, or related earth science discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in 3D Seismic Processing, including trace processing, velocity modeling, and imaging.
- Recent 3D pre-stack time imaging, pre-stack depth imaging, and SRME experience.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data-driven investigation of algorithms, workflows, and technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and track record of project delivery.
- Demonstrated technical leadership - ability to provide direction mentoring to peers and customers.
- Flexible and open minded.
- Able to demonstrated the highest standard of integrity and ethical conduct in all business dealings and to builds and maintains trust, respects, and support others.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Willing to relocate to Chevron operations location WEST JAVA
Education Level : S1
Minimum GPA : 2.75
- Discipline :
Open For : All Indonesian People
Work Area : Java
Minimum Relevant Experience : 10
For more information and how to apply, please go to
our e-recruitment website at www.chevron.formycareer.com
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.