Lowongan kerja IT Support Staff PT Bama Bumi Sentosa, We are an oil and gas services company that offers a broad range of services in the oil and gas industry. Using our industrial knowledge, highly-qualified engineers, service-offering expertise and technological advantage, we are committed to providing our clients with services from site preparation and general services, to surface as well as subsurface testing and measurements. Including Welltesting, Wireline Logging, EPF, DST, Completion Product, TCP and H2S safety services.
The person would be responsible on maintaining software and hardware of Surabaya office and also in developing company’s information system.
- Male, not more than 30 years old
- Holding a minimum bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in Informatics / Computer
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Familiar with Windows and Linux
- Could install, administer and maintain network (LAN, WAN, VPN) on windows and linux platform
- Understand Webserver, Mail Server, Proxy Server
- Understand at least one programming program, preferably PHP
- Could work under pressure
- Could as a team as well as an individual
- Could communicate well
- Knows about IT’s recent development
Do submit your CV with a recent photograph to email@example.com (subject: IT Support Staff) at the latest of 31 August 2011